Sandia BMW European DeliveryCombine the magic of exploring Europe with the thrill of driving your new Ultimate Driving Machine through BMW's European Delivery Program. Take delivery of your new BMW in Munich, the birthplace of BMW, and christen it on some of the world's legendary roads, roads that defined the soul of your BMW.
The comprehensive European Delivery program simplifies all the details, so you can focus on planning your vacation. Every step of the process, from ordering to insurance and shipping, is taken care of. The savings you realize by taking delivery in Europe may just pay for your trip.
European Delivery. The start of a love affair is only a few clicks away...
European Delivery price includes:
- 1 Series: Savings up to $2,810
- 3 Series: Savings up to $3,550
- 5 Series: Savings up to $3,905
- 6 Series: Savings up to $5,970
- 7 Series: Savings up to $5,895
- X3: Savings up to $2,780
- 14 days of free premium road insurance
- Tourist registration
- Factory preparation
- Inland European transportation from the designated drop-off point
- Marine insurance
- Customs duty and clearance
- U.S. port processing and accessory installation
- Wharfage and handling fees
How to Reserve Your BMWVisit Sandia BMW to reserve your new BMW three months prior to your planned travel date. Your BMW will be made to order, so it is essential that the factory schedule its production as soon as possible.
Eligibility and RestrictionsTo qualify for the BMW European Delivery Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Place your order through an authorized BMW center. Note: Z4 and X5 models are not eligible for the European Delivery Program because BMW builds these vehicles at its Spartanburg, SC, plant.
- You may keep your car in Europe up to 6 months after delivery (there is a 16% penalty tax if your car is not exported within the 6-month period). Cars leased through BMW Financial Services must be exported within 30 days, and cars financed through BMW Financial Services must be exported within 90 days.
- Your new BMW is restricted to private use by tourists. Persons working in Europe on temporary or long-term assignments are not eligible for the special customs license plates issued under the European Delivery Program.